Saturday, December 15, 2007

Weekend fun

Hey there! Well, we made it through the mid watches so now we start eves on Monday. While I will no longer be at work throughout the night, I will have to miss Miss C's evening routine. On the plus side, DH gets a chance to settle a routine of his own with Miss C, get used to bathing her and all that. They are doing great regardless.

To make up for what i thought was a yucky two weeks of mid watches (those are 11pm to 8 am, roughly, by the way), Miss C and I made Christmas cookies today. Check out this picture. We were trying to frost some sugar cookies!


We did have a good time even though it looks like DH managed to catch Miss C between smiles.

We're getting ready for our winter trip to see DH's grandma. Everyone is so excited, I am not sure what Miss C will make of it but its bound to be memorable. I just wish she was able to see the rest of the family more often. Ah, well, maybe later, right?

That's pretty much it for now. Hope ya'll are having a great December and don't forget to toss me a comment every once in a while, ok?

3 comments:

Cat said...

What a cute picture. I especially like the frosting "facial." So that's the secret to her youthful glow, eh? :-)

Hooray for no more midnight shift! At least for awhile, anyway. I hope you all have a great time visiting DH's family!

Anonymous said...

Funny, I usually look exactly like that after I've been at the Christmas cookies. :-)

LizardBreath said...

It was definitely a lot of fun! Can't wait to visit with the family. Everyone is excited about Miss C coming. I will take loads of pictures for sure.