Sunday, September 9, 2007

Miss C is 3 months old today!


Ok, so Miss C is 13 weeks old but she is also only now 3 months old. That still messes with my head, but alas it is true. Can someone answer me one question? When do you stop counting weeks and go to months?
Time for Miss C's marvelous accomplishments! (Yep, Mommy time here!)
1. Miss C is sleeping quite well. While she isn't sleeping "through the night" she does sleep from approximately 730pm to 430am (sometimes its 230 or 330am) then eats and goes right back to sleep until we get her up for school. Too awesome! The other day when we were staying at the hotel (you remember that we had our stuff packed out and had cleaners in), Miss C went to bed at 730pm. A few minutes later we heard giggles. I swear, giggles, and DH went to check on her. He poked his head over the side of the crib to discover Miss C engaged in a full on conversation with her hands! She smiled up at him and giggled again. DH said "shh, it’s time to go to sleep." Miss C turned her head and went to sleep. Too funny!
2. This goes with the last story, Miss C now giggles. I mean, a full on baby girl giggle. It’s too cute!
3. Miss C found her hands. I know I mentioned it in an earlier posting, but it is an accomplishment for her age.
4. Miss C's bottom two front teeth are coming in. They have broken through and the diapers are getting more interesting every day. On the plus side, since she also found her hands she helps herself out when it comes to the irritating teeth. She is known to chew on anything she can get her hands on.
5. Miss C found her feet and toes! As you can see in the attached video, she is rather fond of her feet. I think she spends an equal amount of time on her feet as she does chewing things like her hands and bib.
That's pretty much it for now. It’s all very incredible to me as she is our little one. I don't have another doctor's appointment for her until 4 months so I don't know precisely her height and weight, but estimating, we think she is about 15 pounds (roughly twice her birth weight, which I have been told to expect) and 26 inches long! She is definitely going to be a tall girl!
Well, I am putting in one new photo and a new video but I have also added some to the flickr. I plan to bring the camera on our flight so we have some photos commemorating Miss C's first airborne experience. I am sure she will do great.
Thanks Alphagal and Poobou for your recommendations regarding the flight. I am sure it will be a lot of fun!
Hopefully I will have news of our closing on the new house shortly. Until then, have a wonderful day!


No comments: