Tuesday, March 4, 2008

My oh my, what a busy day!


Today was a very exciting day. It was Miss C's first swim class. We signed her up for Mommy and Me Swim classes; they are every Tuesday and Thursday at 1000. It is one of the benefits of being on a silly watch rotation, I get to spend lots of time with Miss C during the day when I am either off or on an eve watch. So.. she had a great time! Apparently she is quite the natural. She used her arms to go and retrieve a floaty buddy we were playing with (I think this is primarily since she is crawling but whatever, right?) and she had no major issues with me putting her head under the water. I did it with her each time so she knew it was ok. She enjoyed floating on her back and splashing with the other kids. There are three of us in the class so it was fun for me to get to meet other local Moms too.

After our lesson, Miss C went in for her nine month check up. It was about a week early but it was the only one we could get that worked with our schedule. Her most recent stats: 29 1/8 inches tall (yep! That's my tall girl!), 21 pounds 5 ounces (she seems to have slowed down her weight gain a bit, probably because of her crawling). She is 90th percentile for height and weight (same as before) and her head circumference is in the 50th percentile so we are tracking right along from the same place we were before. I will give her 9 month update on Sunday.

That's pretty much it for now. Since we had our swim adventure then the doctor adventure right after, Miss C decided to skip lunch and have me schedule it for after her nap. Poor tired little one.

We all had a great day! Hope ya'll are having a great day too!

No comments: