Thursday, November 29, 2007

Early Holiday Joy

Today was an exceptionally exciting day.

First, a couple of good friends of ours here in the Pacific Northwest had their baby (adorable Leila Marie!) this morning. She is just beautiful! They are all doing great.
In addition, I was finally able to upload a new video of Miss C with her new trick. The best part is at the end of the video, so please give it a minute, ok?




After all of that wonderful news, I got home to see Miss C received an early Christmas present. In our mail box was a neat package from Amazonqueen's DOM. What a wonderful blanket Miss C received! I attached a couple of photos we took today of her enjoying this wonderful gift.


















OK, I admit, I had to call Alphagal to confirm the sender as I am not always current on her tia's real names!
Anyway, Alpha tells me that the blanket was Amazonqueen's idea so I have to publically thank both women for such a wonderful, enduring treasure. I know Miss C will enjoy it forever! I would give you loads of hugs if we were in person, but blog hugs will simply have to do until then!
I guess that's pretty much it for today. Thanks for stopping by! Drop a line if you get a chance, ok?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the video and the new pics on Flickr. She is such a cutey, and it's so fun to watch the babies as their little faces get more and more personality with each month.

Btw, is she tall for her age? I couldn't tell if it was just the angle of the video, but she looks really long.

LizardBreath said...

I tell you what, its hard for me to see the changes sometimes since I get to spend so much time with her.
As far as her height, I am pretty sure she is 95th percentile or something along those lines. She is pretty long. She shows it off when she is rolling now. I guess it helps her get to where she wants to go. So much fun!

Anonymous said...

I know, you don't notice it day to day with your own baby. But I went back and was compiling all of our home movies from this year into a DVD (bonus x-mas gift for the grandparents) and watching the videos over the months, it was just amazing to see how different she's become. Very cool.