Wednesday, October 24, 2007

San Diego is burning

I have never been more relieved for having moved to the great northwest than when I logged on to read about the 2007 California Wildfires. We still own a house down there and thankfully, its still standing. I have been checking the register of folks who have been evacuated but who have registered their names on line.
I know we are all thinking positive thoughts for our friends stuck in SoCal and hope that everyone comes out all right. Positive thoughts and lots of prayers going out to my friends down south.

1 comment:

Tony said...

We've been watching it too, all the while being glad you have all moved north. The fire looks like it got pretty close to the old house. It would not be fun to still be there, even if they didn't ask you to evacuate.

I'm glad everything is ok.

We had 2 houses for longer than we planned when we moved to this house. I send good real estate thoughts y'all's way all the time.