Saturday, April 7, 2007

31 weeks and counting!











Well we're now at 31 weeks and counting! Amazing how much more Little Miss C is apparent in the past month than before!


For those who have been following the search for the house, we got it! We won't close until the house is complete, but we made a deal and they accepted our bid. The builder broke ground earlier this week and the realtor is on orders to send us photo updates weekly. From this point on we are primarily going through the builder and will only deal with the realtors towards the end when it comes to the final paperwork, inspection, etc. We're so excited! I know it seems like a lot of house and land for us, but it's what we were looking for, our little refuge!


In other news, big sis and her daughter are in town for a short visit. Very exciting! I hope to get some good pictures to post for everyone. This is the neice's first flight in about 10 years, so it is probably the first one she really remembers. I am looking forward to the visit!


Well, that's about all for now.

2 comments:

Cat said...

You still look fabulous! Hi C and M!

LizardBreath said...

Making me smile! My back (only one side) is killing me. I think I slept on it wrong.
The last couple of days have been interesting with C and M in town. I have tyo get some photos and put up a new post with them on it!