Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Is anyone sleeping out there???

Poor DH. Apparently my preggers congestion has gotten so bad that I snore (no, never!) so much that if he wakes up in the middle of the night, he can't get back to sleep. I try and try but can't make it better. :-(
On a positive note, little Miss C is still as active as ever. We think that the hint Alphagal gave about short, slow walks before bed is spot on. Little Miss C makes her way towards the back and seems to relax and fall asleep when I walk and usually doesn't start trying to kick her way out until after I have been in bed for at least half an hour. Luckily, I am usually asleep by that point!
Hmm, other than that, not too much going on. I am "preadmitted". Yea, sounds weird doesn't it. Apparently one plus of military medicine is the ability to fill out and submit all of the requisite registration/admission forms now so once we do go that we won't have to even think about filling out paperwork. Finally, something that makes sense!
That's pretty much it for now. Hope you all are enjoying the wonderful spring weather! It got to 80 here in Socal today! ;-)

3 comments:

Tony said...

Do you want to know my secret to a long and happy marriage?

breathe right nasal strips

Seriously, without them I snore. If I snore, I wake up with bruises.

Cat said...

So true. He's used them every night since we got married.

Tony's sitting here and just figured up how much money we've spent on Breathe Rights in the past 12 years: $1752. A small investment for a lot of happy nights.

Yay for preadmitted! The last thing youwant to do when you're in labor is fill out forms in triplicate!

LizardBreath said...

Well, sorry to disappoint but we tried them and they simply don't help me (argh!). Seriously, DH says that before we got pregnant it wasn't an issue but now its just wunderbar. He actually uses the strips to let me sleep more! ;-)
Yea for preadmitted, especially since I would have to sign everything (another bonus of the military).
Are we done yet?