Wow! 6 months have already passed since Miss C joined our family. Here's a quick recap of where she stands:
1. Miss C rolls everywhere! She has definitely figured out this one. When we play, she often chases us around the rooms. Too much fun!
2. Miss C tries to "talk". We hear lots of compounds (ba, da, ga) but nothing that really means anything, at least nothing that we have figured out yet. She prefers to talk to the ceiling fan or the cat more than anything though!
3. Miss C has 6 teeth working their way back and forth. Poor baby. She gets the teeth to come through the gums then the gums swell and teeth disappear again only to make her have to go through the entire process all over again!
4. Miss C loves her solids! She seems to be very happy with sweet potatoes and squash (both smell much like spaghetti o's, don't they?) as well as just about every other one she has tried. We're going for peaches next then avocado! Yummy!
5. Miss C has great balance when seated (although she still hasn't figured out how to get to this position on her own).
6. Miss C really likes to stand up. She holds on to the foot stool or one of the chairs and stands there for a few minutes. She needs to know that one of us is sitting behind her but once she is sure of that, no problem. Its so cute to see her grin!
Well, that's pretty much it. We have her check up scheduled for tomorrow so I won't have her height and weight (or length and weight, rather) until then. Hope you enjoyed this as much as I did!