Saturday, March 31, 2007

Sneak Peek








Well, little miss C decided to work with us today and had her first photo shoot! As you can see, even I can figure out how to use flikr (see our badge to the right of our postings) and wanted to share three very cute (ok, Mommy thinks that they are cute!) photos. We've decided that Little Miss C must have my legs since she has such a hard time figuring out where to put them! She does have DH's big toe! Apparently when she is feeling shy, she pops that leg up over her face to send away the paparazzi! Hope you all enjoy these as much as we did!

7 comments:

Cat said...

Woooo! A foot, a hand and a face all in one picture!

Cat said...

Soooo cute!

LizardBreath said...

I hope you got a chance to check out the flikr pictures! They are totally awesome. She definitely has a "no papparazzi" attitude! I like her thinker pose (the one with her hand at her chin). Glad to share!

Cat said...

I did. She's got beautiful chubby cheeks.

LizardBreath said...

I get so distracted by these photos. I am just so in awe!

Monica said...

The 4D pictures of Catie turned out so much better than the ones we had done of Matt. He always had his hand accross his face or his back to the machine, even for the ultrasounds! Now that he's 6 months, I looked back at the prenatal pics of him and they're pretty close to what he looks like.

LizardBreath said...

We were sneaky the second time around with these pictures. We changed from afternoon to morning and I didn't eat (a very painful experience!) until we were done. Part of our "technique" was to talk to her and move her around with out making it seem forced. She has responded to DH's voice since we could first discern movement, so that made a huge difference. I so can't wait to meet her!