Friday, July 31, 2009

Sing your little song

You all know Miss C loves to sing. She loves music, loves to dance and really loves to sing.
When I met with her new teachers before she started her new class 6 weeks ago, I remember mentioning to them that she could sing her ABC's to "G" and that we were working on the rest.
Tonight, after a rousing rendition of "Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star" with signs and lots of arms movement, Miss C went into the ABC song. I waited for her to stop at "G" and finish with "Now sing with me."
Not this time. She sang every single letter. OMG! I was stunned. She finished the song then waited for her applause. OMG! How did this happen? I mean, we sing that song all of the time but she hadn't really been singing it back lately, just clapping. Wow. Just, yea, wow.

No comments: